T-Space at The University of Toronto Libraries >
Godin Tepe >
Period IV >
Period IV Plans and Proveniences >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||Plans of Godin Period IV with areas, features, and elevations.|
|Authors: ||Rothman, Mitchell|
|Issue Date: ||27-Apr-2011|
|Abstract: ||These sketch plans record the location of areas, features, and elevations (below site datum) for Godin Period IV. They are taken from sketch plans made in the field as interpreted and redrawn by Mitchell Rothman. These plans are not architecturally accurate and are not intended as architectural plans of the site. For accurate, complete, final architectural plans of Godin Period IV please see Chapter 5 of On The High Road: The History of Godin Tepe, Iran.|
|Description: ||Symbols and abbreviations:
• W# indicates a wall number
• ft.# indicates a feature number (listed and described in the provenience lists)
• numbers within triangles are areas (listed and described in the provenience lists)
• A period followed by a number (e.g., .8.96) is depth in meters from the site datum.
• Mudbrick is shaded with a gray tone.
• Clay benches are drawn with stroked lines.
• In Plan IV: 1b, the small circles are a pebbled floor.
These plans are protected by Canada’s Copyright Act, and by similar laws in other countries. These plans are preliminary in nature and are for research purposes only. They may not be reproduced in any form.|
|Appears in Collections:||Period IV Plans and Proveniences|
Items in T-Space are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.