T-Space at The University of Toronto Libraries >
Godin Tepe >
Period IV >
Period IV Plans and Proveniences >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||Stratigraphic sections for Godin Period IV|
|Authors: ||Rothman, Mitchell|
|Issue Date: ||28-Apr-2011|
|Abstract: ||Straigraphic sections for Godin IV, Square B1. Drawn by Mitchell Rothman based on sections drawn in the field.
• W# indicates a wall number
• Lot # indicates a lot number (listed and described in the provenience lists)
• Numbers within triangles are areas (listed and described in the provenience lists)
• Roman numerals are Periods; the following Arabic numerals are phases within the periods.
• Mudbrick is shaded with a gray tone.
This material is protected by Canada’s Copyright Act, and by similar laws in other countries. These sections are intended for research purposes only and may not be reproduced in any form.|
|Appears in Collections:||Period IV Plans and Proveniences|
Items in T-Space are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.