test Browse by Author Names Browse by Titles of Works Browse by Subjects of Works Browse by Issue Dates of Works
       

Advanced Search
Home   
 
Browse   
Communities
& Collections
  
Issue Date   
Author   
Title   
Subject   
 
Sign on to:   
Receive email
updates
  
My Account
authorized users
  
Edit Profile   
 
Help   
About T-Space   

T-Space at The University of Toronto Libraries >
University of Toronto at Scarborough >
Bioline International Legacy Collection >
Bioline International Legacy Collection >

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1807/5203

Title: BIOCHEMICAL CHARACTERIZATION OF LACTIC ACID BACTERIA ISOLATED FROM FISH AND PRAWN
Authors: Parvathy Seema Nair
Puthuvallil Kumaran Surendran
Issue Date: 31-Dec-2005
Publisher: National Bank for Industrial Microorganisms and Cell Cultures
Citation: Journal of Culture Collections (ISSN: 1310-8360) Vol 4 Num 1
Abstract: Lactic acid bacteria (LAB) were isolated from various samples of fresh and frozen fish and prawn. Thirteen species of Lactobacillus were identified among the 64% isolates. Among them, L. plantarum was the dominant species. The remaining 36% isolates of Lactobacillus could not be assigned to any species with the available taxonomic schemes.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1807/5203
Other Identifiers: http://www.bioline.org.br/abstract?id=cc05006
Rights: Copyright 2005 - National Bank for Industrial Microorganisms and Cell Cultures - Bulgaria
Appears in Collections:Bioline International Legacy Collection

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
cc05006.pdf124.54 kBAdobe PDF
View/Open

Items in T-Space are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

uoft