PETER F. MORGAN
Representative Poetry On-line
Editor, I. Lancashire; Publisher
Web Development Group, Information Technology Services
University of Toronto Library 2001.
Peter Morgan obtained his undergraduate degree at the University of Birmingham
and his graduate degree at the University of London. He was a member of the
Department of English at the University of Toronto from 1960 to the mid-1990s.
In 1963 he selected and edited the poems of Landor, Morris, Scott, and Swinburne for the
seventh edition of Representative Poetry (1963). His major research fields
included the Romantics and the early 19th-century literary periodicals.
- Hood, Thomas. The Letters of Thomas Hood. Ed. Peter F. Morgan. Toronto:
University of Toronto Press, 1973. PR 4798 A4 1973 Robarts Library
- Jeffrey, Francis Jeffrey. Jeffrey's Criticism: A Selection. Ed. Peter
F. Morgan. Edinburgh Scottish Academic, 1983. PR 457 .J44 Robarts Library
- Morgan, Peter F. Literary Critics and Reviewers in Early 19th-century
Britain. London: Croom Helm, 1983. PR 451 M68 1983 Robarts Library
- --. The Poetic and Pictorial Elements in Works by Five Writers in English:
Milton, Pope, Wordsworth, Ruskin, Pound. Lewiston: E. Mellen Press, 1992.
PR 408 A68 M67 Robarts Library
SOURCES FOR CAREER
- Harris, Robin S. English Studies at Toronto: A History. Governing
Council, University of Toronto, 1988.