Policies > Content Guidelines
Content Guidelines for T-Space at U of T
1. The work must be produced, submitted or sponsored by University of Toronto faculty
2. The work must be scholarly or research oriented.
3. The work must not be ephemeral.
4. The work must be in digital form.
Public access equipment for digitization is available at
the Digital Studio.
The library will gladly assist departments or individuals in grant
preparation to fund digitization projects.
5. The work should be complete and ready for "publication".
6. The author/owner should be willing and able to grant University of Toronto the
right to preserve and distribute the work via T-Space.
7. If the work is part of a series, other works in that series
should also be contributed so that T-Space can offer as full a set